Peppermint — Focus
Peppermint oil is one of the oldest medicinal herbs and can be used for everything from low energy and muscle aches to allergy symptoms and digestive problems. It's a fantastic energy booster that can also improve skin and hair health thanks to its antimicrobial properties. We love diffusing it to create a stimulating, focused atmosphere in the office or applied topically after a workout for the cool, tingling sensation!
Avoid during pregnancy and nursing. Do not use with children under 3 years of age.
Please note that due to current events, shipping may be delayed past two weeks. We're sorry for any inconvenience and are working to get back to same-day fulfillment as soon as possible!
- Latin name: Mentha piperita
- Country of origin: USA
- Properties: Analgesic, anti-inflammatory, decongestant, stimulant, antispasmodic, astringent.
- Physical uses: Poor digestion, indigestion, nausea, stomach aches, motion sickness, respiratory congestion, sinusitis, coughs, infections (bacterial, viral), muscle aches, muscle spasms, sciatica, stiff joints, menstrual cramps, headaches, feeling over-heated, nerve pain, sluggishness, lymphatic support, immune support.
- Skin care uses: Dermatitis, blemishes, minor skin infections (bacterial, viral), itching, greasy skin, over-heated skin, rough skin, insect bites and stings.
- Psychological uses: Mental fatigue, mental fog, inability to concentrate, anger, nervous stress, mild depression, shock.
- Subtle uses: Promotes clarity in communication. Supports healthy self-esteem. Promotes inspiration and insights.