Jasmine is said to have a rich, sultry aroma that makes it feel alluring and romantic. This flower blooms only at night and has been used for hundreds of years as a natural remedy for depression, anxiety, emotional stress, low libido and insomnia. It is best known for improving mood, overcoming stress, and balancing hormones.
It can be used in all the usual methods of essential oil application including with a diffuser, mister, steam bowl, or mixed with a carrier oil and applied directly to skin.
Please note that due to current events, shipping may be delayed past two weeks. We're sorry for any inconvenience and are working to get back to same-day fulfillment as soon as possible!
- Latin name: Jasminum sambac
- Country of origin: India
- Properties: Anti-depressant, antiseptic, aphrodisiac, antispasmodic, sedative.
- Physical uses: Muscle aches, muscle spasms, stiff joints, menstrual cramps, labor cramps.
- Skin care uses: Dry skin, irritated skin, skin tonic.
- Psychological uses: Nervousness, anxiety, stress, lack of sense of well-being, mild depression, worry, negativity, low libido, sleeplessness.
- Subtle uses: Promotes creativity and sensuality. Eases grief and heartache. Inspires.
How to Use
- Apply 2–4 drops directly to the skin or add a few drops to a neutral lotion and massage onto skin.
- Rub a few drops onto wrists or the nape of the neck for an empowering, confidence-boosting personal fragrance.
- Diffuse the relaxing aroma in the evening to unwind after a long day.
- Add a few drops during your conditioner application or include it in a DIY hair mask to nourish your hair and scalp and create healthy-looking hair.
- Include 5–10 drops in your evening bath for a calming, spa-like experience.